The institut - Organisation
The Centre is managed by Loïc Briand, assisted by two deputys directors, Gilles Feron and Corinne Leloup, and a general secretary, Eurélie Cachon. It is composed of 10 research groups, the ChemoSens platform, an animal quarter and an administrative staff.
The Director is supported by the following committees:
- an International Scientific Board, composed of renowned experts in the field,
- a Steering Committee, composed of the team leaders, which participates to all major decisions including, among others, the scientific strategy of the unit, the policy regarding the utilization of its human and financial resources...,
- an Unit Council of which part of the members are elected and which represents the different categories of people present in the laboratory (Researchers, Professors and Assistant-professors, Engineers, Technicians and Administrative staff as well as students, post-docs and non-tenured agents),
- a Committee in charge of communication and scientific animation,,
- a Hygiene & Safety committee which provides regular information on these issues to the laboratory members and reports to the director any problem or breach of regulation related to the staff, premises and facilities.